[AMBER-Developers] 31 March release candidates for Amber

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 08:34:27 -0400

Latest RC is here:

   http://ambermd.org/downloads/AmberTools.31mar10.tar.bz2
   http://ambermd.org/downloads/Amber11.31mar10.tar.bz2

Notes:

1. EVB tests are still broken, but I think that Dan and/or Mark are working
   on that.

2. Does anyone use ti-decomp? Do we have an example (preferably small)
   that is known to work? Do we know that Amber10 was working correctly?

3. This RC contains the cuda test cases (but not the 2_million_atom one).
   But I haven't tested the CUDA stuff myself.

4. Please report most things to the wiki:
      http://ambermd.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Amber11test

   I've updated a couple of platforms for this RC. If something becomes
   obsolete, (e.g. gets fixed!) please remove it from the wiki, so that
   we can keep that as clean as possible. (I reserve the right to edit or
   remove things that get out of date.)

Thanks to everyone who worked hard on running the test cases over the last
few days! There was a gigantic change of directory structure, which led to
glitches...I hope we are getting down more to "real" errors now.

....dac