[AMBER-Developers] MD in Drug Discovery Symposium for the Fall ACS 2015 (Boston)

From: Guanglei Cui <amber.mail.archive.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 16:41:25 -0500

Dear AMBER Developers,

I just want to drop a quick note to this community for the symposium on MD
simulation in drug discovery several of us are organizing. You may find a
short description of the program via the link below. I'd encourage you to
take a look and appreciate you let us know if you would like to contribute.
The program is not just about applying simulation techniques to the
problems in lead optimization. There is significant interest in condense
phase simulations (for example, the crystalline state of active
pharmaceutical ingredients), membrane simulations, etc. We are also keen to
hear about the latest development in the GPU MD code and any vision you may
have for the field's success in industry.

http://web2011.acscomp.org/meetings/national-acs-program/boston-2015

Please contact us if you have any questions. Thank you.

Kind regards,
--
Guanglei Cui
on behalf of Viktor and Devleena