Re: [AMBER-Developers] sander to AmberTools

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 15:27:42 -0500

On Tue, 2014-02-25 at 12:19 -0800, Andreas Goetz wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> configure fails during the NetCDF build on OSX 10.6.8 with Macports gcc47 4.7.3 which used to work a week ago or so.
>
> I filed this as Bug 261 on bugzilla - I'm not sure what the standard way of assigning people is, it is currently assigned to Scott Brozell. Please have a look if you think you can resolve this. Thanks.

Is this starting from a fresh tree? This looks like a problem that
could happen from a tree with vestigial files laying around. What
happens if you run

git clean -fxd

and try to rebuild? I'll add some potentially interested people to the
CC list on bugzilla. I'm currently on 10.9.1; besides you and Dave I
don't know too many people that still run 10.6 anywhere...

All the best,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher