[AMBER-Developers] sander to AmberTools

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 09:07:14 -0500

Hi everyone,

One of the main goals during the code freeze will be migrating sander to
AmberTools as discussed at the meeting. This will require moving the
sander source directory -- as well as related programs like addles,
nmr_aux, and nmode -- into AmberTools/src. I will be starting that this
afternoon. I'm not sure how well git will be able to merge commits made
to the existing sander source code after the code is moved. If you have
any dangling commits to the sander source code you want me to add to a
specific branch before I start let me know ASAP (I plan to start ca.
1:00 EST).

Any 'big' patches (i.e., not a simple bugfix) that you want in the
master branch needs to go through Dave for approval.

Thanks!

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher