Re: [AMBER-Developers] strange netcdf related mmpbsa test error

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 19:18:14 -0500

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 6:59 PM, Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com> wrote:

> You may need to include $AMBERHOME/lib in LD_LIBRARY_PATH, e.g. (bash)
>
> export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$AMBERHOME/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Ack, this comes back to nab using "-lnetcdf" in the link line rather than
specifying the static archive directly. This has been discussed
extensively recently [http://dev-archive.ambermd.org/201401/ -- a
long-winded explanation is later in the thread, here
http://dev-archive.ambermd.org/201401/0079.html].

I remember Dave and I solving this issue by (I think!) adding "-static" to
FLIBS. .Dave -- should we go ahead and add this to FLIBS?

For now, Wes, adding AMBERHOME/lib to LD_LIBRARY_PATH will do the trick:

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$AMBERHOME/lib\:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Thanks,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher