Re: [AMBER-Developers] 12-6-4 LJ Commit.

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 14:35:50 -0800

The problem is it's a victim of it's own success. People used to put stuff
in sander and if it was used a LOT it was migrated to pmemd. Now they want
to just put it straight in pmemd since to be honest if it's just in sander
its kind of useless these days.

The problem is how to deal with this and yes I fully agree ALL of this
should have gone in over the last year. I vote once things are locked on
Friday we have at least another 6 weeks to work on cleaning up pmemd and
optimizing things ready for release. This may include gutting some stuff.
Otherwise yes we will just end up with a slow pmemd. :-(

All the best
Ross