Re: [AMBER-Developers] amber 14 compile problem netcdf and nab

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 13:30:00 -0400

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013, Crowley, Michael wrote:

> Can anyone help me with this, nab make does not finish because of not
> finding libnetcdf,a I think, but I specified -nobintraj. If I get rid of
> the nobintraj, then netcdf does not compile, I am plain stuck unless I
> take nab out of my compile but prefer not to muck with Makefiles.

Looks to me like the -nobintraj option in configure2 is not doing its job:
there is still (for me) a "-lnetcdf" string in FLIBS in config.h.

Try editing config.h to remove the "-lnetcdf". I don't know if there is
something else that will need to be changed or not...you can be the guinea
pig.

I doubt that anyone has tried the -nobintraj option in a while -- why are you
going down that route?

...dac