[AMBER-Developers] amber 14 compile problem netcdf and nab

From: Crowley, Michael <Michael.Crowley.nrel.gov>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 11:11:01 -0600

Can anyone help me with this, nab make does not finish because of not
finding libnetcdf,a I think, but I specified -nobintraj. If I get rid of
the nobintraj, then netcdf does not compile, I am plain stuck unless I
take nab out of my compile but prefer not to muck with Makefiles.
Thanks for any help,
Mike

% ./configure -nobintraj -nomtkpp -norism intel
Š successful

% make install
.
.
.
make[2]: Entering directory `/store3/Amber/Pristine13/AmberTools/src/nss'
ar rv /store3/Amber/Pristine13/lib/libnab.a symop.o tss.o
a - symop.o
a - tss.o
ranlib /store3/Amber/Pristine13/lib/libnab.a
/store3/Amber/Pristine13/bin/nab -c matextract.nab
/store3/Amber/Pristine13/bin/nab -o matextract matextract.o
ld: cannot find -lnetcdf
cc failed!
make[2]: *** [matextract] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/store3/Amber/Pristine13/AmberTools/src/nss'
make[1]: *** [serial] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/store3/Amber/Pristine13/AmberTools/src'
make: *** [install] Error 2

--
Michael F. Crowley, Ph.D.
Principal Scientist, Biomolecular Sciences Division