Re: [AMBER-Developers] Builds of AMBER 12 with gcc 4.1.2 failing

From: B. Lachele Foley <lfoley.uga.edu>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 01:09:04 +0000

I'm all good with fixing it. I was just trying to help you get something installed right now.

Actually... if you have 4.4, you could try the build with that to see how general the problem is... Or not, as it pleases you.

:-) Lachele

Dr. B. Lachele Foley
Complex Carbohydrate Research Center
The University of Georgia