[AMBER-Developers] release plans

From: David A. Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 05:11:19 -0400

Hi everyone:

My current guess is that the Amber release will be delayed some...I am
trapped in Munich, with no clear idea of when I will be able to return to
the States.

There were unfortunately a lot of glitches in the last release, because I
let new tests be added, which was probably a mistake. There is a new RC:


If you didn't have problems with the 14apr10 RC, you don't necessarily need
to test this one again...I appreciate the hard work people have put in, and
don't want to add to your burdens.

If you need to make final tweaks to the manuals, please create diffs against
these files:



AMBER-Developers mailing list
Received on Sun Apr 18 2010 - 02:30:02 PDT
Custom Search