Re: [AMBER-Developers] final (!?!) release candidate for Amber11

From: David A. Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 18:04:48 -0400

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010, Volodymyr Babin wrote:

> I have no idea, but it works better for me (see the wiki). In
> case you did not look there, please check my BSD tests as there
> are two easily fixable issues with sander_pbsa_frc and mmpbsa_py.

If I understand correctly, for gcc 4.1.2 we should use "-g -O2" instead of
"-O3" -- also for cygwin probably, since the same tests are failing there.
Do we(you) know if "-O2" would work, or is the "-g" also needed?

Dan: can you try the above on cygwin?

The problem with test/sander_pbsa_frc/test has been fixed.

The bashism in /test/mmpbsa_py/Run has been fixed.

...thanks for the reports...dac