[AMBER-Developers] final (!?!) release candidate for Amber11

From: David A. Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 16:11:04 -0400

Hi everyone:

I've put a new RC up in the usual place:

   http://ambermd.org/downloads/AmberTools.14apr10.tar.bz2
   http://ambermd.org/downloads/Amber11.14apr10.tar.bz2

I'm sure there will be some changes before release, but I hope this is last
one that needs to be tested.

There *are* a number of new test cases (rism1d, pbsa, PIMD), many of which
were not being run in earlier RC's. So I will be disappointed but not too
surprised if new problems show up; I hope the old ones are gone.

Scott: I think you should place bug 130 on low priority--there is a simple
workaround for users, even if some test cases fail.

If you can, please test AmberTools first (before untarring the Amber11 file),
since that is all that many users will have.

...thanks....dac