Re: [AMBER-Developers] simplepbsa build errors with commercial compilers

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 16:06:57 -0500

On Tue, Feb 09, 2010, Jason Swails wrote:

> The Makefile has lines
>
> simplepbsa$(SFX): simplepbsa.o gopt.o libpbsa.a sfflib syslib netlib c9x-complex
> $(FC) -nofor_main -o simplepbsa$(SFX) simplepbsa.o gopt.o libpbsa.a \
> $(LIBDIR)/libsff.a ../lib/nxtsec.o $(FLIBSF) $(LDFLAGS)
>
> which are invoked by the top-level Makefile_at.

I guess this is all moot, since MengJeui has been updating things, but I still
don't see how the top-level Makefile_at (which just does a "make install"
in the pbsa directory) would trigger anything related to simplepbsa. It
doesn't for me, on either Linux or Mac, and the compiler seems irrelevant.

Can you see what is going on? I.e. something that is requiring either
the "libinstall" rule or the "simplepbsa" rule?

....dac