Re: [AMBER-Developers] simplepbsa build errors with commercial compilers

From: MengJuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 11:55:42 -0800

Hi Jason,

I just checked-in my fix into the CVS, so that make libinstall won't invoke
the simplepbsa rule.

I was going to reply the -nofor_main stuff but man you are fast working on
the problem! :-) It's -Mnomain for PGI and unfortunately not the same...

Best,
--
Mengjuei Hsieh, Molecular Biology & Biochem, Univ. of California Irvine.