Re: [AMBER-Developers] Re: Patch of configure script for Mac OS X

From: MengJuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 11:57:21 -0800

Hi,

Enclosed is the patch file to src/configure , with following contents:

1. a -macAccelerate flag to enable linking to Mac OS X's blas/lapack
2. a -g95 flag to use g95 instead of gfortran if gnu option is chosen
3. a minor failsafe for mac os x that disable static flag

Best,
--
Mengjuei Hsieh, Molecular Biology & Biochem, Univ. of California Irvine.