Re: [AMBER-Developers] Second release candidate for AmberTools 1.3

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 11:25:14 -0400

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009, Volodymyr Babin wrote:

> We have some old (6.0) version around and it goes as follows:
>
> 1. netcdf/src/config.guess could not guess the LIBC for CC=pgcc

We'll try the suggested change for a while, then commit if it doesn't break
anything else.

> 2. cpp -traditional -P -DNO_SANDER_DIVCON -DBINTRAJ sqm.f > _sqm.f
> pgf90 -c -O1 -Mfree -o sqm.o _sqm.f
> PGF90-S-0038-Symbol, command_argument_count, has not been explicitly
> declared (_sqm.f)
> 0 inform, 0 warnings, 1 severes, 0 fatal for sqm
>
> tried 'iargc()' -- same result [cutting edge fortran?]

The docs for Portland group may provide their solution for getting iargc(?)

> C++ style comment in line 79

I fixed the various reported C++ comments, and put into CVS.

> pgCC -c -I../../freelib -I../../freelib -o numvec.o numvec.cpp
> "numvec.hpp", line 27: warning: omission of explicit type is nonstandard
> ("int" assumed)
> template< typename T > numvec( const std::_Expr<T,double>& rhs )
> : std::valarray<double>( rhs ) {}

Scott is working on this one, which seems to affect more than just Portland
group(?)

> pgcc -c -Dflex -O2 -DBINTRAJ -o nmode.o nmode.c
> PGC-S-0040-Illegal use of symbol, _Complex

Does it help to include -DUSE_AMBER_C9XCOMPLEX in your OCFLAGS variable?
If so, we could add that to the configure script.

Thanks for the reports!....dac