amber-developers: second draft release for AmberTools1.1

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:23:50 -0700

Hi everyone:

We have an second candidate release tarball:

   loyd.scripps.edu:/thr/loyd/case/AmberTools.25jun08.tar.bz2

This has all contributions up to yesterday (24 jun). Please grab a copy and
try it out on your machine. I would appreciate it if people could post
results to the amber-developers list -- let us know what cpu/os/compiler
you tried, and what happened on compilation and testing. I have grants to
write, and only a few machines around anyway, so I would really appreciate
tests, especially on Sun, IBM, MacOS, SGI [i.e. weird systems :-) ]

Also, if you have a chance, please look for missing or broken items in the
dat directory (and elsewhere). One of the glitches in version 1.0 was that
we were missing some library files, but that didn't show up in the tests.
So, poke around in various places, and let us know if something looks amiss.

...thanks!...dac