Re: amber-developers: problems with NCSU in amber10

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:05:46 -0400

the netcdf part does show up in ncsu-umbrella.f unless you add
-DNCSU_NO_NETCDF,
which is not set up by config if you say nobintraj. when I set that things
are working ok,
thanks for the quick reply.
we're using nobintraj just because it was a hassle recently on blue gene and
I didn't want to deal
with it while fixing other problems.
carlos