RE: amber-developers: problems with NCSU in amber10

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 11:19:00 -0700

FYI Netcdf is going to be "extremely" hard to get to work on something like
Blue Gene because it uses an autoconfigure which will pick up all the wrong
machine specs etc. Someone may have managed to hack together a netcdf
library for Blue Gene that you can link sander against manually but I think
it will be a real pain.

All the best
Ross

/\