Re: amber-developers: amber10 code broken in qm2_dftb_gb.f

From: Mengjuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 20:14:25 -0800

Hi,

I believe everyone has his/her choices on the window size of the source
code. I myself am a wide-window guy but I do think the final code to be
committed should be in 80-char wide.

I think this emacs code should indent the fortran 90 code.

http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=510897

Best,
--
Mengjuei Hsieh