Re: amber-developers: sander cvs build broken!

From: Kim F. Wong <kfwong.hec.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 18:38:01 -0600

The complaint for schlegel_dg.f is because I used Intel's nonstandard
"$" edit descriptor for requesting nonadvancing IO. My friend just
showed me how this is done in fortran 90; I will fix this tomorrow. For
now, I have checked in a schlegel_dg.f where I have removed the "$" edit
descriptor. Your compile should go past this dump point but be aware
that a couple of the EVB tests will fail.

I am aware of a few other non-EVB places where the "$" edit descriptor
is used ... so the dump may happen again. My ifort 8.1.023 was able to
go past the complaints and compile both the parallel and serial version.

-Kim