Re: amber-developers: qmmm2/neb_gb;compile problem with evb_input.f (ifort on linux)

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 17:18:02 -0700

Yes, I hit this too. Sorry I didn't report it - figured it was more
widespread, though on quick exam I did not see what the compiler did not
like (ie., may well just be a *.#! compiler bug). I was on RHEL 32 bit,
ifort 8.1.025, which in general I have liked better than 9, but partly
because of better compatibility with current MKL releases.
Regards - Bob