Re: amber-developers: qmmm2/neb_gb;compile problem with evb_input.f (ifort on linux)

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 17:32:21 -0700

On Mon, Mar 27, 2006, Robert Duke wrote:

> Yes, I hit this too. Sorry I didn't report it - figured it was more
> widespread, though on quick exam I did not see what the compiler did not

> like (ie., may well just be a *.#! compiler bug). I was on RHEL 32 bit,

> ifort 8.1.025, which in general I have liked better than 9, but partly
> because of better compatibility with current MKL releases.

Dave, Bob:

If you have a chance, try replacing "% " with "%", and see if that makes a
difference. Other than that, it is not clear what the compiler is
confused
about, although this is clearly a pretty awful line of code for a human
to read....

...dac

p.s. to Bob: what are the problems with MKL and ifort 9? Any particular
release of MKL that causes the problem? What are the symptoms?