amber-developers: Re: compile problem with evb_input.f (ifort on linux)

From: David Mathews <David_Mathews.urmc.rochester.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 20:43:48 -0700

Hi All,

         I am also using 8.1.025. I tried the quick replacement of "% "
with "%", but it did not work. I read the line several times and I do not

see anything wrong with it. I will try breaking the statement into pieces

tomorrow morning to try to infer where the problem is. I suspect that
this
is a compiler bug and I will try for a work-around. (Bob and I can't be
the only people who will want to compile on 8.1.025.)

Sincerely,
Dave

At 07:32 PM 3/27/2006, you wrote:

>Dave, Bob:
>
>If you have a chance, try replacing "% " with "%", and see if that makes
>difference. Other than that, it is not clear what the compiler is
confused
>about, although this is clearly a pretty awful line of code for a human
>to read....
>
>...dac

David Mathews, MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Biochemistry & Biophysics
        and of Biostatistics & Computational Biology
University of Rochester Medical Center
Room 3-6830
601 Elmwood Avenue, Box 712
Rochester, New York 14642