Re: amber-developers: code freeze; picture needed

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.csb.sunysb.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 10:04:40 -0700

> If Guanglei is still having troubles with lastrst, etc. maybe he should
just
> tar up his working directory and send it to Scott...something seems
messed
> up that is not easy to debug from afar, but we are willing to try to
help.

ok, he's doing this now. he also has a bug with the
file appending needed to write temperature trajectories
rather than replica trajectories, we're trying to find that.
some difference between file handling in 6/7/8 is causing it.

> 1. The edges of the figure are very abrupt (i.e. clipped by the box of
> the picture.) Could you "zoom out" a little to get the entire cartoon
of
> the protein in view?
>
> 2. Could it come with a white rather than black background?

sure, we can do that.
it is the Fpg DNA glycosylase after removal of an 8-oxo-G base.
a local collaboration.

carlos