Re: amber-developers: code freeze; picture needed

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 18:18:35 -0700

On Tue, Dec 16, 2003, Carlos Simmerling wrote:

> thanks for the extra 5 days.

If Guanglei is still having troubles with lastrst, etc. maybe he should
just
tar up his working directory and send it to Scott...something seems messed
up that is not easy to debug from afar, but we are willing to try to help.

> how about this one?

Looks nice...hope you are ready for the nitpicks:

1. The edges of the figure are very abrupt (i.e. clipped by the box of
the picture.) Could you "zoom out" a little to get the entire cartoon of
the protein in view?

2. Could it come with a white rather than black background?

These are not absolute requirements: I don't know how much effort would be
involved in tweaking it per the above suggestions. Is there a "story"
that
goes with this?

..regards....dave

David A. Case                     |  e-mail:      case.scripps.edu