Re: amber-developers: pmemd.src vs. src/pmemd

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 19:16:03 -0700

Folks -
Like David says, the amber8/src/pmemd tree is where David has started
working on porting pmemd to the new config scheme. I am going to add
source here, destined for the 8 release, in the next few weeks, and start
trying out the config stuff. If you want to help debug config issues,
please use this. If you want a solid release of pmemd 3.1, known to work
well, get it from the amber web page instead. The amber8/src.pmemd tree
is
an outdated drop point, which I hope can be made to go away. Sorry for
the
confusion. By the way, Tom Cheatham (you out there, Tom?) was going to
give
me access to itaniums/opterons to test pmemd on, and work out config
issues,
but I have not heard back. If anyone else has platforms we need to
support,
but that I currently don't support due to the fact that I don't have
access,
help would be appreciated (either access or testing).
Regards - Bob