Re: [AMBER-Developers] Is anyone seeing bad behavior in trying to download Miniconda?

From: Josh Berryman via AMBER-Developers <amber-developers.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 11:22:46 +0100

I ask a class of undergrads to install anaconda every year for an
introductory "science IT" class. (Plotting and scripting with python).

Every now and then someone's OS or hardware just will not install, Escher
loops in the dependency resolution, that kind of thing. Solution in that
case is to use a different python distro, c'est la vie.

Josh