[AMBER-Developers] Is anyone seeing bad behavior in trying to download Miniconda?

From: David A Case via AMBER-Developers <amber-developers.ambermd.org>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 09:29:44 -0500

If I have DOWNLOAD_MINICONDA=TRUE set in my cmake invocation, it is now
taking 30-40 minutes to decide to fail due to conflicts. I've used two
different machines, and unset my PYTHONPATH variable.

[Aside: I usually use the Intel python, which is both easy to install and
has all the needed packages. So I don't try Miniconda very often.]

Just trying to get a handle on whether this involves something I am doing
that is different from others, or whether anyone else has relevent
experience (good or bad.)

...thanks...dac