Re: [AMBER-Developers] Pmemd no longer compiling with older GCC (4.8.5)

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 20:35:04 -0500

I agree--I am using gcc 6.4.0 or gcc 7.5.0 in my current work. Sticking to
NVIDIA's supported models would also keep us in line with the supported
hardware. We've dropped support for anything pre-Kepler, and perhaps even
Maxwell by this point. The C, FOrtran, and C++ compilers should follow
suit.

Dave