Re: [AMBER-Developers] CMake in Amber

From: Adrian Roitberg <roitberg.ufl.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 10:22:26 -0400

I confess I have not spent much time with Cmake. My experience has not
been great, but that is simply being used to configure, so it is not a
valid excuse.

What would be really good to have is something like the old configure -h
or --help, but for Cmake, so one can have a simple list of options for
building some things but not others, etc.

Is this possible ?

Thanks

adrian

--
Dr. Adrian E. Roitberg
V.T. and Louise Jackson Professor in Chemistry