Re: [AMBER-Developers] What versions of CUDA toolkit and cards should we support?

From: Brent Krueger <kruegerb.hope.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 07:57:28 -0400

Well, we still have quite a few GTX 780s in use that run great and are
valuable. However, I completely agree that I can just continue to use
AMBER20 on those systems. Our system is fully containerized now so I can
likely continue to run old versions for a long time.

I'm usually the one asking us to maintain support for old hardware, but
agree that the support matrix could get a lot narrower in the near future.

Cheers,
Brent