Re: [AMBER-Developers] What versions of CUDA toolkit and cards should we support?

From: Scott Le Grand <varelse2005.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2021 20:34:23 -0700

Sure, there are K80s out there still, but they are not cost-effective HW
anymore in any way. They're 8 years old now. Anyone still using one will
see a huge speedup just buying a low-end replacement based on Turing or
Ampere (minus the obvious crypto nonsense).

So for AMBER 20/21, sure, it's worth legacy support, but for a rewrite, I
want virtual memory support and that doesn't happen until Pascal in 2016.

Is anyone still using CUDA 8 though?