Re: [AMBER-Developers] odd CMake error

From: Gerald Monard <gerald.monard.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 21:49:30 +0900

Hello,

On Mon, Mar 15, 2021 at 1:31 AM David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu> wrote:

> Perhaps related: is anyone ever seeing failures to build pytraj with CMake?
> This could be related to some oddity on my machine. It happens to be the
> only machine a regularly build Amber on that has Gaussian installed. So if
> anyone on the list builds Amber on a machine with Gaussian, it might help
> to see if pytraj built OK on your box.
>

>From https://gitlab.ambermd.org/amber/amber/-/wikis/Singularity-reports, I
have the following error on all my containers:
"""
cd pytraj && make
make[3]: Entering directory
'/scratch/fzh45/amber-dev/nvidia-10.1-ubuntu-18.04/amber20/AmberTools/test/pytraj'
Testing pytraj MPI
 /usr/local/miniconda3/bin/python test_mpi.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test_mpi.py", line 1, in <module>
    import pytraj as pt
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'pytraj'
test.pytraj: Program error
"""
But the build (with cmake configuration) seems OK.

Gerald.