[AMBER-Developers] odd CMake error

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 12:31:27 -0400

I'm getting this CMake error on ubuntu Linux:

CMake Error at AmberTools/src/pytraj/CMakeLists.txt:52 (add_custom_target):
   Cannot find source file:

     /home/case/amber20_src/AmberTools/src/pytraj/examples/example_read_gaussian_output.py

   Tried extensions .c .C .c++ .cc .cpp .cxx .m .M .mm .h .hh .h++ .hm .hpp
   .hxx .in .txx

Has anyone else ever seen this? It would be in your cmake.log file. The
missing source file is indeed not present, but I can't figure out why it is
being looked for.

Perhaps related: is anyone ever seeing failures to build pytraj with CMake?
This could be related to some oddity on my machine. It happens to be the
only machine a regularly build Amber on that has Gaussian installed. So if
anyone on the list builds Amber on a machine with Gaussian, it might help
to see if pytraj built OK on your box.

...thx...dac