[AMBER-Developers] New issue on gitlab about gfortran10 (and gcc10)

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 10:39:03 -0400

In order to try to better organize the conversation around gcc10/gfortran10
compatibility, I've created a new issue on gitlab, called
"Using gfortran10, March 2021".

Please use this issue to to discuss current work on this topic. See the
comments there about why I did this -- basically, the older issues have
become too long, and have many things that are out of date. So, it's time
for a new issue.

...thx...dac

p.s.: the ides of March, and hence the AmberTools21 code deadline, are upon
us. I'll be lenient (as usual) about the deadline, but please try to get
things done as soon as you can.