Re: [AMBER-Developers] request for Volunteers, part 2

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 21:25:12 -0400

Ref 2 - probably better to just skip compiling for that architecture. See $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/configure2

Just change

      nvccflags="$sm20flags $sm30flags $sm50flags $sm52flags $sm53flags $sm60flags $sm61flags"

      nvccflags="$sm30flags $sm50flags $sm52flags $sm53flags $sm60flags $sm61flags"

Note CUDA 9.0 and later doesn't support SM20 anymore anyway so the GetDeviceProperties won't work since if someone compiles with CUDA 9 or later it won't run on SM20 anyway.

Note we should also be sure to enable CUDA 9.1 support in configure2.

I can make these changes if you want . Do I just edit directly in the Git master and send you the commit log?

All the best
Ross