Re: [AMBER-Developers] Looking for another volunteer--make a "fast" test suite?

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2017 13:12:22 +0000

Per broken commit: I think the typical workflow is: if the commit broke the
test case or broke the build, we should revert the commit immediately and
let the author fix that in different branch and then merge back to master
if all are ok. It's really hard to fix things after a tons of commit. So
hopefully no one feels upset if your commit was reverted.

.Dave: per download time: i will check, and would be great if that work.
That makes running full test suit in just 30 minutes.

Hai