[AMBER-Developers] volunteers needed

From: David Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2017 13:50:09 -0400

Many of you know that Jason Swails has taken a real job, and cannot devote
as much time as before on Amber-related issues. (I know that's a pretty lame
excuse, but there is no accounting for human behavior.)

As a result, both the quality and quantity of April-1-related and
NCAA-tournament related posts has fallen pricipitously this year, even when
the Gators were still in the tournament....

Please remember that all Amber developers have an obligation to give back
to the community. A sample from the crystallographic community is here:

  https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30662912/Rupp_2017_Phys_Rev_Letters_Electron_Density.pdf

We don't want to further fall into a situation where the entire Amber project
becomes dependent on just one person.

....dac