Re: [AMBER-Developers] CUDA build fails for PBSA

From: David Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 12:15:54 -0500

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017, Dan Roe wrote:

> My mistake - I was looking at $AMBERHOME/GNU_LGPL_v2. It appears that
> is distributed with non-AmberTools Amber (via mkrelease). Should that
> be updated?

Good catch...I have no recollection of why the GNU_LGPL_v2 file is there, but
I think it doesn't belong there now. Does anyone remember what is going
on? My best guess (and only a guess) is that was related to the blend
library, which at one time said it was "LGPL" without specifying the version.
We now say it is version 3, but the v2 file might have come from that time
period--cc-ing to Tyler to see if he remembers anything about this.

Unless someone comes up with an explanation, I'll deep-six the v2 file.

...dac