Re: [AMBER-Developers] About redq potential

From: Pawel Janowski <pawelrc.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 08:13:20 -0700

Hi Pengfei,

Redq is an experimental potential with a set of reduced charges that Dave
Case created for playing with Phenix-Amber refinement. It was meant to
compensate for bulk water in crystals not being modelled. It's not a
published thing and from what I played with it, did not produce results any
better than ordinary ff14SB.

Pawel