Re: [AMBER-Developers] AMBER + Docker + configure

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 11:11:57 -0400

Also, if you run update_amber first before configure, it should not ask you to apply updates. And as long as you implement the same logic that the configure script uses to apply updates, configure should not ask you any questions.

And as Hai mentioned, you can specify a python or to skip Python to avoid the python questions. Adding flags to configure would add complexity to work around intentional queries when it's currently not hard to avoid them.

I'm personally -1 on the flags for this reason.

All the best,