Re: [AMBER-Developers] Tutorials

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 18:08:22 -0400

Also, while we are on the topic of tutorials it might be just as (or more?)
important to make sure all of the tutorials are in working order. I
corrected a few of them recently (mainly as it pertains to leap and the new
leaprc naming scheme) but I'm sure some could use a more thorough overhaul.

-Dan