[AMBER-Developers] files missing from amber_web repo

From: Josh Berryman <the.real.josh.berryman.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 16:18:44 +0100

I am having a look at the tutorials, and making an attempt to at least
part-automate the conversion of obfuscated html from before the nineties
into something that is not heinous and which passes w3c.

I estimate that there is a month's work for someone to do the whole lot, so
I am not going to, however I will put a bit more effort into finishing
tutorial 1, and perhaps try to get some kind of style guide (and associated
stylesheet) defined such that it is clear to others how you can (and
should) substitute eg:

vmd B_dna.pdb

for:

vmd B_dna.pdb

I notice that
"/tutorials/basic/tutorial1/files/a-dna_files/a-dna_md_struc_600ps.jpg"
and several others from the "a-dna_files" subdir are not present when I do
a git clone, although they are present and correct when I go to
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial1/section6.htm . Did someone
just forget to add them?

I will push my efforts on tutorial 1 tomorrow or so.

As a matter of interest Ross, did anyone ever give you any money through
the paypal button at the bottom of part 6?

Josh