Re: [AMBER-Developers] Ions parameters in ff12SB

From: Gustavo Seabra <gustavo.seabra.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 16:31:36 -0300

Sorry, I meant “able to test it later” :)

Anyway, my git pull finally worked. Now Na+ appears on the list, and I can add Na+ ions with the command "addions2 gab Na+ 0”, as expected.

Still, I’d suggest a big error message in case the user forgets to load ion parameters explicitly…

Thanks!
Gustavo Seabra