[AMBER-Developers] be careful about DOS line endings

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 09:49:26 -0500

Hi everyone:

If you are running LyX on windows, and editing the documentation, please
take care before committing: you should convert the Amber.lyx file to
unix/mac style line endings before committing.

It is good practice to type "git diff -- Amber.lyx" before pushing your
commits to SDSC. If the diff shows that every line in the file has changed,
and you are running on Windows, you have the problem mentioned above.
I think there is a program called "dos2unix" which will convert the line
endings to their "correct" (i.e. unix) form.

If you have problems, just email me the modified Amber.lyx file, rather than
pushing your commits to SDSC. I can make the changes and then commit.

...thx...dac