[AMBER-Developers] temporary git.ambermd.org "freeze" will happen on Feb. 18

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 16:02:09 -0500

Hi everyone:

What with winter snow, power outages in San Diego, and my travel schedule,
I now plan to turn off write access to the Amber repository at
git.ambermd.org on Feb. 18. (Because of the way gitosis works, this will
apply to all branches; of course, you may continue to update your local
repositories.)

There will be a significant reorganization of both the code and Users Manual
after then, so try to get your changes in now.

If there are urgent changes after Feb. 18, please send them as patches to
Jason or me. We'll open up write access again sometime around Feb. 25.

...dac