Re: [AMBER-Developers] New Year fixes for Amber

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 17:12:02 -0800

I am copying in Romelia here since it seems the email she had registered
for the developers list has 'expired'. Romelia can confirm for sure but I
believe that the current situation with regards to SGLD is that it is done
in the CPU code but there is no GPU version of it. This is likely how it
will get released unless we magically find time to add it to the GPU code
before the code freeze. It likely still needs to be documented though.

All the best
Ross