Re: [AMBER-Developers] new motto needed

From: <wmsmith.uci.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 12:19:24 -0700

I found a few of Yogi-Berra-isms that might work well "perhaps with a word
or two added / changed":

"It's pretty far, but it doesn't seem like it." <- This one is my favorite

"I just want to thank everyone who made this day necessary."

"If the world was perfect, it wouldn't be."

-Wesley Botello-Smith