Re: [AMBER-Developers] new motto needed

From: B. Lachele Foley <lfoley.ccrc.uga.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 18:57:31 +0000

I like Jason's and Christina's suggestions better than this one and agree with all other comments, too. But, here's an option just for fun:

"AmberTools 13: Be happy!" (13 is a "happy number":)

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13_(number)
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_number

"The number 13 is the sixth prime number, and the smallest emirp (prime which is a different prime when reversed).[2] It is also a Fibonacci number, a happy number, and one of only 3 known Wilson primes.

Since 52 + 122 = 132, (5, 12, 13) forms a Pythagorean triple.

There are 13 Archimedean solids, and a standard torus can be sliced into 13 pieces with just 3 plane cuts.[2] There are also 13 different ways for the three fastest horses in a horse race to finish, allowing for ties, a fact that can be expressed mathematically by 13 being the third ordered Bell number.[3]"

:-) Lachele

Dr. B. Lachele Foley
Complex Carbohydrate Research Center
The University of Georgia